01 02 03 Crunchologie: Thieves Essential Oil 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Thieves Essential Oil

34


As soon as I hear sniffles or feel a fever, I pull out my arsenal of virus kicking weapons.  A virus doesn’t mess around. It is nasty and can plague all of us at one time or another. At the top of this arsenal is Thieves. 

Thieves oil is a personal favorite of mine.  It is spicy and packed full of virus fighters.  It is a combination of cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus, rosemary and lemon essential oils.  I don’t know what the magic ratios are, but let me tell you: it works.   Over and over again, it has stopped a cold dead in it’s tracks and fought off swollen glands and a sore throat.  One friend has even successfully fought off a recurring staph infection with Thieves oil.  Another friend uses it to spice her apple cider (a delicious way to ingest it). 

There are many ways to take thieves: rub it down your spine or on your feet, add it to a hot beverage, or place it in a capsule.  Be sure to dilute it with a carrier oil if you rub it on your skin - it can definitely burn you! I may or may not have experienced this first hand, despite being warned.  Please don’t learn the hard way like I did!

I even diffuse this in our house to clean the air and spread this delightful scent throughout the house. It smells like fall and holidays, but I enjoy it year round and hope you will too!



Warning: Don’t use while pregnant!
35 36 37 38